THIS WEEK: The gang reconvenes with Kamen Rider V3. A number of familiar faces return to grace us with their presence and we close out Doktor G's tenure on the show. In addition to that, a joke dies live on podcast; the show tries (poorly) to introduce new merch; Van gives us a helpful(?) driving PSA; Sven forgets what object permanence means; petty office politics return; V3's bodycount gets downright ludicrous; and you really don't wanna know what Doktor G's opinions of Tom Clancy are.
* Kamen Rider V3 (1973) 25-30
* Mantis-Merang, Heater-Cicada, Iron Ring Beetle (w/Revived Shocker Cyborg Quartet), Camera Mosquito, Crab Laser
* Bigfoot hunting
* Codename: Kids Next Door
* "Scramble Hopper"
* Batman Begins
* human mummification formula
* Higurashi: When They Cry
* More ruses!
* All the warriors, Shocker edition
* The decay of showa suits
* Return of Taro Marketing-san
* Body counts in V3
* Shitty office politics, Part 2
* Interpol's "Destron Hunters"
* Doktor G's final mission
* On parents in Kamen Rider
* “Fight! Seven Riders!! Showa Rider Taisen” – Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Megamax
* Hiroshi Miyauchi – “Fight! Kamen Rider V3”
* Reel Big Fish - "Sell Out" - Turn The Radio Off
* Ichiro Mizuki feat. the Columbia Yurikago Children’s Choir – “Song of the Kamen Rider Scouts”
NEXT WEEK: Generational conflict, paranoid delusion, growing concerns over the rapid destruction of the environment, cheatypants psychic mutant battles: It's time for Inazuman! Sort of. You'll see.