THIS WEEK: Things get goofy with Kamen Rider V3, and we get to see the first Destron commander, Doktor G, in full swing. Sven gets hypertechnical about sci-fi tech; V3 goes for a refreshing dip in the ocean (again, and again, and again); we debate cartoon physics and Destron's in-house antidotes; we take an awkward visit to Rider Scout Boot Camp; we take an even more uncomfortable detour regarding villains with mental disabilities; and while none of Destron's plots make a lick of scientific sense... well, the theory is sound.
* Kamen Rider V3 (1973) 19-24
* Blowfish Apache, Guillotine-Saurus, Syringe Spider, Speargun Sealion, Propeller Kabuto, Cockroach Spike
* Chatting about The Magnus Archives
* Destron's philosophies
* Battering ram tactics
* Electromagnetic barrier physics w/Dr. Sven
* Beach skeletons
* Red Bone Power(tm)
* Cruise ships and MIB
* The return(?) of the Double Riders
* Mind control plots. Oh how we missed you.
* The "SS Device"
* Subterfuge shenanigans
* Artificial gravity chambers
* Maximum irresponsibility
* Folk songs are distressing and creepy worldwide
* Blood-powered cyborgs & origins of vampirism
* Orphan percentiles
* Listener questions: Hypothetical dub VAs
* “Fight! Seven Riders!! Showa Rider Taisen” – Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Megamax
* Hiroshi Miyauchi – “Fight! Kamen Rider V3”
* Ichiro Mizuki feat. the Columbia Yurikago Children’s Choir – “Song of the Kamen Rider Scouts”
NEXT WEEK: A guest returns, as things take a turn for the surreal in Mechanical Violator Hakaider!