THIS WEEK: Doktor John Darksou-- uh, Doktor G graces fellow non-doctors, Sven Michel and Van Ong, with his presence in Kamen Rider V3. In addition to that, we debate the possible intervention of moral guardians; the convoluted timeline that is Toei's shared properties; maybe our real weaknesses were the friends we made along the way; Sven gets mad about Battlemech loadouts; overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer, and remember: the following podcast you are about to listen to is canon.
* Kamen Rider V3 (1973) 13-18
* Magnet Boar, Toad Boiler, Burner Bat, Missile Gecko, Spray Rat, Chain-sickle Ladybug
* Doktor G
* Folklore cryptid episode; "Just As Keikaku"
* Reverse Double Typhoon
* V3's four weaknesses
* The Toei Cinematic Universe
* Kamikaze tactics
* Destron fugitive Hideo Kojima
* What the Double Riders have been up to
* Disguise tech
* Tachibana's Character
* Spooky weddings: pt. 2
* Osmosis Jones
* Gross escapes
* Sudden but inevitable betrayals
* Listener question: Rider teleporting
* Kishiryu Sentai Ryusouger
* “Fight! Seven Riders!! Showa Rider Taisen” – Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Megamax
* Hiroshi Miyauchi – “Fight! Kamen Rider V3”
* Ichiro Mizuki feat. the Columbia Yurikago Children’s Choir – “Song of the Kamen Rider Scouts”
NEXT WEEK: Frustration boils over in Kikaider REBOOT.