THIS WEEK: With Alexa down due to a case of chronic demon possession, it falls to Sven and Van to cover the end of Android Kikaider (1972). As promised, the show ends with a bang... but is it enough? Frustrations begin to mount; Sven's an absolute donut; minds are boggled and senses befuddled; the finale gets explosive; forty-some episodes later and that goddamned flute gets what's coming to it; anime is still a mistake; and the hardest part truly was getting the brain out!
* Android Kikaider (1972) 39-43
* Angler Brown, Grasshopper Gray, Red Mine Toad, Hakaider, Skeleton Flying Squirrel
* On the finale sticking the landing
* DARK aping Shocker
* Miscommunication & distrust continue. Yay.
* The Death Whistle
* Android Kikaider's pacing
* Archie Comics' Mega Man
* The worst scene
* Suit & monster designs in this show
* Escalation between Hakaider & Kikaider
* Cowardice as a narrative tool
* Certain overkill
* Saburo's rebellion and breakdown
* Out-of-suit fights!!!
* Hanpei's heroic shenanigans
* The restoration of Dr. Komyoji
* The finale
* Wrap-up and final thoughts
* What are we doing next?
* “Fight! Seven Riders!! Showa Rider Taisen” – Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Megamax
* Merv Griffin – “Think!” – Jeopardy
* "Rank E" - Sonic Unleashed
* "Won the Lawsuit! ~ The First Victory (English Court Suite)" - Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
* Yuuki Hide - “Go Go Kikaider”
NEXT WEEK: Doktor.