THIS WEEK: The crew continue on Kamen Rider V3's nonsense road, as they enjoy the twists the show puts on the formula... while lampooning the skeezy romantic tropes on display. In addition, Little Mac dies valiantly; Alexa talks kids' fashion; Red Lamp Power is the Kaio-Ken; we have perhaps confused certain algorithms due to one too many wrestling jokes; we are deeply concerned about the ongoing actions of the Rider Scouts, and you should BUY SUZUKI BIKES.
* Kamen Rider V3 (1973) 7-12
* Knife Armadillo, Chainsaw Lizard, Lens Ant, Razor Starfish, Pickaxe Shark, Drill Mole
* Shiro Kazami & Ryu Terui
* Necromantic surgery
* Hajime No Ippo cameo
* Tachibana's special combat training
* The Rider Squad is somewhat irresponsible as a concept
* Motocross champeenship, brought to you by Suzuki
* Monster theming (Lens Ant)
* Marvel's Thunderiders
* Bike physics & power creep
* Manos: The Hands Of Fate
* On the biweekly format
* Shitass chinpira dude
* V3 and "selfless revenge"
* Mobile Suit Gundam
* Cursed rings and skull-themed wedding
* Lois Lane gaslighting
* Listener question: Suit aesthetics!
* “Fight! Seven Riders!! Showa Rider Taisen” – Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Megamax
* Hiroshi Miyauchi – “Fight! Kamen Rider V3”
* Ichiro Mizuki feat. the Columbia Yurikago Children’s Choir – “Song of the Kamen Rider Scouts”
NEXT WEEK: Kikaider's finale.