THIS WEEK: Shocker is dismantled and gone forever! Or are they??? (Spoiler: No they're not.) Van and Sven talk about the end of Ambassador Hell's arc as the show revisits some older concepts. In addition, our tabletop past briefly comes to haunt us; the show briefly remembers Hongo's actual occupation; eight-year-olds go around unsupervised; one of Taki's disguises actually works, and do you remember what today is, Jack?
* Kamen Rider (1971) 74-79
* Shiracuras, Roseranga, Seadragon Trio, Newtgeth, Urchindogma, Ganikomol, Rattler/Garagaranda
* The Boys' Rider Squad
* Blood theft (bleft)
* Goro vs Naoki & Mitsuru as supporting cast
* Monster design tangents
* Metal Gear Solid 2
* Terrible parenting in the Rider Squad
* Kunisada Chuuji reborn!!
* Shocker's growing bodycount
* Sven's continual mispronunciations
* Tachibana's bad luck
* The fundamental ineffectiveness of Urchindogma
* Rattler's costume
* The Worst Plan Ever(tm)
* Foley work
* Double-crossings and counter-ruses
* The Shocker Commanders, ranked and reviewed
* “Fight! Seven Riders!! Showa Rider Taisen” – Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Megamax
* Quincy Jones - "Ironside (excerpt)" - Kill Bill Vol. 1 Original Soundtrack
* Masato Shimon – “Let’s Go!! Rider Kick” and “Kamen Rider No Uta”
NEXT WEEK: Guitars, pan flutes, and... ninja detectives? The beginning of Android Kikaider!