THIS WEEK: Ambassador Hell is so very desperate to jump the gun and announce that his underlings have killed Kamen Rider. He's wrong every time. Also, Sven wants you to know headscissor takedowns are NOT hurricanranas. We contemplate the similarities between Showa Riders and Geralt of Rivia and discuss the evolution of the show; Rider nearly falls prey to his greatest weakness once again; Dr. A. Cula comes back to sabotage his replacement; Hayato might be slacking on the job offscreen; Sven hates X-Ray plots; and don't forget to sign the Shocker yearbook!!
* Kamen Rider (1971) 57-62
* Poisonmondo, Poison Lizard, Earthworm Jim, Owlmn, Catfishgiller, Hedgehoras
* Making the most of prop skelemans
* Hongo's goodboy act vs Hayato's lateral problem solving
* Video game HUD vision
* Lazarus pit technology
* Wrestling trivia
* Shocker friendship amulets & bomb switcharoo
* Explosive X-rays; or, Hongo is not a medical doctor
* The Great Time Bomb(tm)
* Shinigami's return from the astral plane
* Loading up elementary schoolers with 50,000 volts
* Catfishgiller is but a pawn in petty office politics
* The Boy's Kamen Rider Squad
* Drone/bomb/poison needles
* Kamen Rider can teleport, much to Sven's displeasure
* No, really, why do we like toku?
Shoutout to Kaijucast; for Godzilla coverage, check 'em out.
If you want to follow our descent through E3, our twitters are @lexihollow, @svensationalism and @satangivensong.
* “Fight! Seven Riders!! Showa Rider Taisen” – Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Megamax
* Masato Shimon – “Let’s Go! Rider Kick!” and “Kamen Rider no Uta”
NEXT WEEK: We found the main plot again! Just in time for more time travel.