THIS WEEK: Mulder and Scully try to look on the bright side of the start of season two of Cyborg Soldier. They fail miserably. In addition: The universe is so determined to make Jet Link wrong about everything it warps reality and distorts his own teammates' personalities; aliens are responsible for the Nazca lines; G-Junior fights the planet about as hard as the gang want to fight the writers; a sworn enemy of the podcast makes a surprise return; Van and Sven don't know how to categorize big cats; they try to pronounce things right for once; and Sven finally nails the bit.
* Aren't we glad to be back covering Cyborg 009? W-well...
* Cyborg 009: The Cyborg Soldier (2001) S1E26, S2E1-S2E4
* "Gilmore's Notes," recap, and dramatis personae
* What the continued existence of the 00 cyborgs means to Black Ghost
* Voice actor trivia edition: 005 (again)
* Pacifism, kids in wartime, and Jet's contradictory sad-backstory justification
* Nobody remembers the dinosaur episode
* Cultural destruction & destruction of identity
* 005's backstory
* HAKASE-SENSEI... (tl note: hakase-sensei means "dr. professor")
* "ME AM PLAY GOD"
* 004 doesn't like the idea of machine-based surveillance states very much
* "He's not a Black Ghost scientist, you guys are just mean"
* Stalker AIs
* Transhuman dysphoria
* THAT'S NOT FRANÇOISE, THAT'S A BOMB!
* The #2 Enemy Of The Podcast
* “Fight! Seven Riders!! Showa Rider Taisen” - Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Megamax
* Mark Snow - “Material Primoris: The X-Files Theme” - The X-Files
* Chiaki Ishikawa - “Taga Tame Ni”
NEXT WEEK: unicorm