THIS WEEK: Alexa returns to find the entire studio in disarray and gets the crew back on track covering the rise and fall of Colonel Zol. In addition, every scientist in this series is a Spark; Sven doesn't know how veganism works; the best bit is an abandoned bit; productivity was down something-eight percent; Van is bewildered by the unpersoning of the club girls and the plausibility of Rayking's electrical attack; John Toei spent too much money on flamethrowers; and some days, you just can't get rid of a bomb.
* Sven and Van are both fired
* Kamen Rider (1971) 32-39
* ToxicDahlia, Armadillong, Toadgiller, Ar(i)chimedes, Egyptus, Wolfsbane, Rayking, Wolf Man, Colonel Zol
* The Pandora's Box of Podcast Lore
* More Kidnapping
* More Reused Plots
* More Nukequakes
* Girl Genius
* Toei budget allocation
* EGG HEIST
* None of us are qualified babysitters
* 4000 year old zombies don't know Japanese
* The FBI trained Taki wrong, as a joke
* What the fuck is Tachibana's problem
* Operation: Global Darkness
* Christmas Episode feat. THE WOLFMAN
* Presenting: One of the 5 Actual Helicopter Scenes in the franchise
* The End of Colonel Zol, THE GOLDWOLFMAN
* Most entry-level vs least entry-level Riders
* "Fight! Seven Riders!! Showa Rider Taisen" - Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Megamax
* Masato Shimon - "Let's Go! Rider Kick!" and "Kamen Rider no Uta"
NEXT WEEK: Who is that? Who is he? He is called... the devil!