THIS WEEK: Alexa, Sven, and MushroomMan continue their coverage of... wait, that doesn't sound right at all...? We get fake names and real doctors; Bond villains and wooden puppets; Stranger Danger in the 1970s; Rider 2's helmet crumbles into dust; Alexa isn't drunk enough for this; Van has approximate knowledge of entomology; aliens.png; and the singular most effective Shocker scheme in Japan was a complete accident.
* SICK POWER-UPS
* Kamen Rider (1971) 24-31
* MushrooMorgue, Antlion, Centipedras, Molemn, Jellyfishdoll, ZanBronze, Arigabari
* The Introduction of Colonel Zol
* Mind control/sleep/poison spores
* Hayato's character contrast with Hongo
* Unsafe medical practices(tm)
* Chauvinism to fill time
* Zol, Taki's rival in disguise schemes
* "Junior Shocker"
* [increasingly confused noises about the oil refinery plan]
* Smarmy villain speeches
* Human Joybuzzers
* Shocker Airbnb
* [great leader voice] I panicked
* Junji Ito Plots
* Browbeat the man with a concussion to keep fighting, it worked for Ippo
* Rider Manji Kick
* "Fight! Seven Riders!! Showa Rider Taisen" - Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Megamax
* Mark Snow - "Material Primoris: The X-Files Theme" - The X-Files
* Masato Shimon - "Let's Go! Rider Kick!" and "Kamen Rider no Uta"
NEXT WEEK: Sweet, sweet deicide.