THIS WEEK: It's time for the showdown between the 00 Cyborgs and Black Ghost! Gosh, this series was way shorter than we remembered. The Historians discuss racial tensions, postcolonialism, and the war economy, while also getting mad over pew-pew raygun's; why is Black Ghost so obsessed with marine life; even the midseason animation bump can't afford Itano Circus shots; it's time for the heartwarming family reunion we've all been hoping for; and nobody can understand Norio Wakamoto.
There is a brief mention of the Holocaust in this episode. The quoted dialogue is from 1:43:10 to 1:43:22, and our discussion is from 1:44:18 to 1:46:24.
* Fun name trivia!
* Cyborg 009: The Cyborg Soldier (2001) 14-17
* Post-Colonialism and Heart Of Darkness
* We are not doctors
* Arms Dealers Are Bad, M'kay
* The Cyborgs Got Some Bad Optics
* Skull's Discount Metal Gear Warehouse
* Joe Shimamura's very delayed character development
* Cyborgm'n are canon now
* Pragmatism vs Optimism
* ROBOTS HAVE EMOTIONS HECK YOU GILMORE
* Shadowy Cabals with Illuminati Triangles
* Depression Beard Speedruns
* BAH GAWD THAT'S BIG MANTA'S MUSIC
* Jet is a moron, sky is blue, water is wet
* What Is An Itano Circus?
* THE VERY DEFINITELY FINAL BATTLE
* World Rock Gargling 2000 Champion, Norio Wakamoto
* Boiling Vats Of Mountain Dew
* We will never not be salty over these dubtitles
* Fight! Seven Riders!! Showa Rider Taisen” – Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Megamax
* Chiaki Ishikawa – “Taga Tame Ni”
NEXT WEEK: rustlemania & cryptidwatch