THIS WEEK: The Historians Take A Detour to the Kamen Rider Spirits manga; Sven might be pronouncing things wrong on purpose now; Hongo is definitely not handling his depression well, Hayato is a complete shitlord; the Metal Gear comparisons intensify; everyone gets hype over cyborg gore (cybgore); we kinkshame Kenichi Muraeda, and when the era needs it--Kamen Rider will definitely revive.
* Shin Kamen Rider Spirits Ch. 1-5
* The differences between Spirits and Showa Rider as-broadcast
* Hayato Ichimonji's questionable competence
* Sick, sick robot gore
* The sickest bike stunts
* A (slightly) more believable portrayal of Shocker
* Hey uh, Hongo, you okay buddy
* How anyone thought Hayato was supposed to be suave we will never know
* The most important cyborg anatomy questions
* The Human, Hayato Ichimonji
* Bee-Woman's Hypno-Tiddies
* Systemic Evils vs Human Nature in the world of Kamen Rider
* Tokageron Fight Revisited
* This Shocker base is HUGE
* Hayato super isn't loving the whole cyborg thing
* Introduction of the Shocker Riders
* The Greatest Martial Art: gun
* Robot on Robot Violence
* Hayato why are you like this
* Jobber tanks
* Hongo's Regrets, Nine Other Riders
* Why We Haven't Covered Sentai Yet
* “Fight! Seven Riders!! Showa Rider Taisen” – Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Megamax
* Jamie Christopherson - "The War Still Rages Within" - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
* RIDER CHIPS ft. Hiroshi Fujioka - "Let's Go! Rider Kick! (2000 Ver.)"
Visual companion post upcoming.
NEXT WEEK: The fall of Black Ghost.