THIS WEEK: The Historians put the focus on "strangeness" of their mission statement with this stretch of Rider '71. In addition, we are treated to a myriad of extremely stupid callbacks; someone's been playing too much Monster Hunter; Taki is a jealous boyfriend; Shocker's running out of warm bodies for their evil science; unicorns aren't real; Sven wants to push The Rider's New Groove; and Dr. Shinigami has a PhD in ABJECT WIZARDRY.
* Kamen Rider (1971) 46-51
* Bearconger, Sealgiller, Leechguerilla, Sea Anemone, Turtlestone, Unicornos
* Sven has complaints about Shocker plot naming schemes
* BearConger is stymied by a six year old
* Villain PTA meetings
* Return of the revenge of the reckoning of dog hearing
* Recycled toku locations: then & now
* Hayato's (poor) survival skills
* Sven doesn't like leeches
* The Vore Episode(tm)
* Gay Cowboy Hongo Takeshi
* "Citation needed." "We are the citation! That's the problem!"
* Russian taunts
* Special effects!!!
* Tachibana's character & encouraging Hayato's recklessness
* Fossilized unicorn blood transplants
* Petrified Medjeds
* How hard Hayato's getting his ass kicked
* The escalation of Shocker's machinations
* Driving safety with Van
* “Fight! Seven Riders!! Showa Rider Taisen” – Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Megamax
* Masato Shimon – “Let’s Go! Rider Kick!” and “Kamen Rider no Uta”
NEXT WEEK: WHY THE SPEED FORCE IS BAD.